|Vol 10, No 2 (2013): Writing Centers at the Crossroads||The Idea of a Writing Center in Asian Countries: The Preliminary Search of a Model in Taiwan||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Vol 10, No 1 (2012): Diversity in the Writing Center||Writing Center Assessment: An Argument for Change||PDF HTML|
|Kristen Welch, Susan Revels-Parker|
|Vol 10, No 2 (2013): Writing Centers at the Crossroads||The Balancing Act: Creating New Academic Support in Writing While Honoring the Old||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Jennifer Good, Susan Barganier|
|Vol 10, No 1 (2012): Diversity in the Writing Center||Fleshing out the Uniqueness of Student-Athlete Writing Centers: A Response to Alanna Bitzel||PDF HTML|
|J. Michael Rifenburg|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"